- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Purpose. Users can access limited features of this website without disclosing personal information. In order to access most features of the website, users must register for an account, which will provide the registrant with further access to the website.
- Information Sought During Registration. During the account registration process, you will be asked to submit personal information, including your proper name, e-mail address, and mailing address, and for employers, additional information such as company name and phone and facsimile numbers. At this time, you will also have the opportunity to subscribe to various services, website newsletters regarding CBMC’s news, services, and special offers or events. Registrants can also unsubscribe to these services and newsletters at any time by updating registration account information online.
- Information Collected/Uploaded During Service Fulfillment. When customers utilize specific services of CBMC, additional personal information is collected or uploaded, and is made available for searching, viewing, and downloading by other registrants and customers, with the sole purpose of fulfillment of requested services.
- Automatically Collected Information. Information concerning your computer hardware and software is automatically collected and may be shared with other CBMC websites. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. CBMC uses this information to maintain the quality of its service and to provide general statistics about website visitors.
- Storage and Transfer of Personally Identifiable Information. CBMC may store and process personally identifiable information in the United States or any other country in which CBMC or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using CBMC’s websites, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Storage of credit cardholder information complies with PCI Security Standards. Card authentication data, e.g. PIN or CVV2, and full card account number data will not be stored.
- USE OF AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
CBMC collects and uses your personal information in order to operate the web sites and to provide its services. The collection of your e-mail address, name and address during account registration enables CBMC to send you any requested information or to send you any requested mailings or offers. Information concerning your geographical location and other demographic information is used to determine if CBMC should provide targeted information to its customers. When you voluntarily utilize specific services, we request other personal information in order to be able to provide the requested services. Except for the fulfillment of services and as otherwise stated below, the personal information you provide on this site will not be shared with any third-parties, although CBMC reserves the right to share such information with its affiliates and subsidiaries without your permission.
CBMC sometimes hires other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as marketing, sending newsletters, providing customer service, performing statistical analysis of our services, and performing screening, verification, selection, or other fulfillment services. We will only provide those companies with the information that they need to provide us with such services, and we prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
CBMC ‘s websites reserve the right to disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CBMC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CBMC or one of CBMC ‘s websites; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CBMC , its websites, or the public.
CBMC provides links to send messages to this website and to other customers for your convenience and your e-mail address or other specified contact information is used to facilitate such requested communication. CBMC tracks the pages and content on this website that our customers visit in order to determine which areas of the site and what content are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content within the website to customers whose behavior indicates particular interests.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We sometimes supplement the information that we receive that has been outlined in this Policy with information from other sources and companies. Such outside information includes updated name, contact, address, education, and employment information from carriers or third parties, which enables us to correct our records, verify customer submitted information, and select and deliver content from this website or future communications more easily; account information, purchase information, and page-view information from some providers with which we may operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the search features; search results and links, including subscriber and other paid listings; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
CBMC’s sites secure the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. If you choose to create a profile, resume, or other content on CBMC’s websites you will be required to select a password. This password can be changed at any time after you first log into the service by using your current password. You must keep your password confidential and you must not share this information with anyone. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of the website before leaving it to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer.
Cookies are used for convenience and to save you time when you next visit this website. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page, so that when you visit the site again, the experience will be personalized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to set your computer to accept cookies from this website, you may also choose to be logged into the site automatically. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this website or the other websites that you visit and you may experience technical problems receiving current information from such cookie-disabled websites.
- USE OF WEB BEACONS
CBMC’s website pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons—also referred to as single-pixel gifs—that permit CBMC to count users who have visited those pages or content and for other related website statistics—(e.g., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on CBMC’s websites; they are solely used to compile aggregated statistics concerning the use of the CBMC’s websites. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
- COMMUNITIES AND FORUMS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through the available services, for example, posting of a resume, may be collected and used by other website users. We recommend caution when giving out personal information. CBMC encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to visit via hyper-links posted on this website so that you can also understand how those web sites collect, use and share your information. CBMC is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on third-party websites accessed through CBMC ‘s website.
- USER ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF INFORMATION
You can access some of the information that we collect and process about you. For example, you can access information regarding recent services obtained from the website; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, contact information); payment settings (including credit card information); e-mail notification settings; and transaction history.
With respect to your communications preferences, you can unsubscribe from services by following the instructions associated with the services and associated communications. If your contact information has changed and you would like to continue to receive services, you will need to access your account and update your contact information in your account. Occasionally, CBMC will send out communications concerning website disruptions, new services, and other news about CBMC ‘s products and services. These communications are generally sent to all account holders and are not subscription-based. Such e-mails are considered a part of CBMC ‘s service to the users of its website.
If you are under 18, you may not use this website.
- SAFE HARBOR
CBMC is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and the E.U. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor website. If you would like more information about the Safe Harbor program, please visit the website at .
- CONTACT INFORMATION
CBMC Privacy Rights
5855 Kopetsky Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46217
United States of America
Revised: January 6,2011